Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Springfield, a family-friendly city known for its theaters and entertainment, as well as attractions like Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World and Landers Theater. Take your pick from Travelocity's 50 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Springfield and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Springfield with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fantastic Caverns, Crystal Cave, and Massey Park.
- Other things to see include Discovery Center of Springfield, Abou Ben Adhem Shrine Mosque, and Hammons Tower.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, All Pet Supplies & Equine Center, or SoMo Farm & Ranch.
- For vet care, Animal Care Center, Sifferman, Rl DVM - Bradford Park Veterinary Hosp, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Springfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Lamplighter Inn & Suites - North
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and bar.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Springfield
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Springfield.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.