Book a hotel near Stoney Squaw Summit, Banff
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Stoney Squaw Summit
Stoney Squaw Summit Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover just a few of nature's incredible gifts when you visit Stoney Squaw Summit.
It's to be found in Banff. If you aren't familiar with the name, it's 190 miles (306 kilometers) away from the provincial capital of Edmonton.
There's a huge range of hotel options within a short drive of Stoney Squaw Summit. Out of approximately 36 possibilities you're sure to find one that suits your needs. A few choices to think about are the Fairmont Banff Springs, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hidden Ridge Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and The Rimrock Resort Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Make your money go further and book a night at one of the close by budget hotels. The Bow View Lodge and the YWCA Banff Hotel are firm favorites, only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Intrepid travelers with a penchant for a bit of grandeur often make their way to the Delta Hotels by Marriott Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Visitors with a sweet-tooth may find it almost impossible to resist the array of tantalizing cookies, cakes and pastries at JK Bakery And Cafe (229 Bear Street, Banff). When the caffeine has run its course, you'll need to start to think about dinner. We'd be surprised if you didn't find something to your liking on the menu at Melissa's Missteak (218 Lynx Street, Banff.)
Other Things to Do Near Stoney Squaw SummitAfter you're finished with Stoney Squaw Summit, there are a variety of other activities that'll keep you on the move:
- Wander around and enjoy what's being exhibited at Canada House Gallery.
- Put on your favorite walking shoes and take on Banff Legacy Trail. This popular hiking trail is an amazing way to experience the natural splendor of the area.
- Check out Canadian Ski Museum West once you've been to all the well-known museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau can provide you with all the information you will need to make sure you don't waste any time during your trip.
- Pick up one or two brochures from Banff National Park Information Centre to learn more about the area.