ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of St. Louis
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown St. Louis hotel, you'll find Dome at America’s Center and Busch Stadium. Also, City Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and Gateway Arch is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a grocery/convenience store are also offered.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 917 guestrooms also offer WiFi and Smart TVs with satellite channels. Netflix, room service, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 630 reviews
About the Marriott St. Louis GrandLocation 800 Washington Ave, St. Louis, MO 63101
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business center and meeting rooms are available. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 77125 square feet (7165 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Marriott St. Louis Grand. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star St. Louis hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 917 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 41 conference rooms
- 77125 sq ft of conference space
- 7165 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) (23.1 km / 14.3 mi)
- Train station: St. Louis Gateway Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Convention Center Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Marriott St. Louis Grand offers 917 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This St. Louis hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Zenia Bar & Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Starbucks - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A 24-hour complimentary health club is on site.
Gateway National Golf Links, an 18-hole public course, is eight miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
- St. Louis Grand Hotel
- St. Louis Grand Renaissance Hotel
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
- Marriott St. Louis Grand
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand And Suites
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Saint Louis
- Renaissance Saint Louis
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.