ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this well-placed hotel, you'll find St. Louis Art Museum and St. Louis Zoo. The Loop and Tivoli Theatre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 125 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Plasma TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and iPod docks.
Moonrise Hotel ratings based on 22 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Moonrise Hotel
Visiting Washington University in St. Louis
This hotel is Fantastic
Nice hotel not too far from the zoo.
Great place to stay super close to The Pageant.
Nice facilities but disappointed by staff.
About the Moonrise HotelLocation 6177 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63112
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A 24-hour business center and meeting rooms are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 2800 square feet (260 square meters). A 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Moonrise Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star St. Louis hotel is smoke free.
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 8 conference rooms
- 2800 sq ft of conference space
- 260 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) (19.1 km / 11.9 mi)
- Metro station: Delmar Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Moonrise Hotel offers 125 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 50-inch plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This St. Louis hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Eclipse Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Rooftop Terrace Bar - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: USD 45 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Minimum guest age is
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Moonrise
- Moonrise Hotel
- Moonrise Hotel St. Louis
- Moonrise St. Louis
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.