ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown St. Louis stay
A stay at this Downtown St. Louis hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Enterprise Center and 2 miles (3 km) of City Museum. Busch Stadium and America's Center Convention Complex are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2016
This hotel features an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 176 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station ratings based on 32 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station
LOVE, only downside was the elevator wait time!
Fantastic! What more can I say?
Very nice stay
About the Drury Inn St. Louis at Union StationLocation 201 S 20th St, St. Louis, MO 63103
Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free manager's reception. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business center. The business-friendly Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station also features coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station was completed in March 2016. This 3-star St. Louis hotel is smoke free.
- 176 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) (28.6 km / 17.8 mi)
- Train station: St. Louis Gateway Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station offers 176 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property requires a credit card authorization for USD 50 for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site in cash instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD $10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 80 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property's policy is that pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Drury Inn Union Station
- Drury Inn Union Station Hotel
- Drury Inn Union Station Hotel St. Louis
- Drury Inn Union Station St. Louis
- Union Station Drury Inn
- Drury Inn St. Louis Union Station Hotel
- Drury Inn St. Louis Union Station
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).