ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central St. Louis getaway
Your stay at this Downtown hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Washington University and Forest Park. St. Louis Art Museum and St. Louis Zoo are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Multiple dining options
This luxury hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 10 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. There's a sauna on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
WiFi, LCD TVs
The 300 guestrooms feature WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include minibars, room service, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 1015 reviews
About the The Ritz-Carlton, St. LouisLocation 100 Carondelet Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63105
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis offers its guests a sauna and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. You'll find a business center on site. There are 10 meeting rooms available. Spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star St. Louis hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 30000 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) (15.8 km / 9.8 mi)
- Metro station: Forsyth Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis offers 300 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This St. Louis hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.50 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis Clayton
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis Hotel Clayton
- St. Louis Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Saint Louis
- Ritz-Carlton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Clayton, Saint Louis, MO
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis
- The Ritz Carlton St. Louis
- The Ritz Carlton, St Louis
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis St. Louis
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Hotel St. Louis
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).