Dust off your walking shoes and take in the views around you at St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, a great place to spend the day outdoors with your travel buddies.
It awaits you in Panama City, 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
Hotels are non-existent in the 60 miles (97 kilometers) around St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, but you will find them if you are willing to travel a bit farther. The WaterColor Vacation Rentals, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, and the WaterSound Inn, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, are a couple of choices that might fit into your schedule. If not, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away is the WaterColor Inn & Resort.
Other Things to Do Near St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
Apart from St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, travelers often stop by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Take your group for a trek in the fresh air at T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park.
- If you love being out on the water, check out the choice of activities at Seahorse Water Safaris.
- You should head to Gulf County Welcome Center if you have any questions. Get the maps and brochures that will help you to better enjoy your adventures in the area.
- Need some time out from the noise and confusion of modern life? Go for a jog in Constitution Convention Museum State Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Plan a fun family outing at Windmark Beach, where you can play in the sand for hours on end.