Why waste time thinking about it? Soaring Cliffs - Hocking Hills Zip Line Course was made to be witnessed.
You can explore it when you get to Rockbridge, 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
Even though you won't find any accommodation options close by, don't lose hope. The Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, the Hilton Columbus at Easton and the Hilton Columbus Downtown are among the most convenient ones, situated 35 miles (56 kilometers), 40 miles (64 kilometers) and 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Soaring Cliffs - Hocking Hills Zip Line Course
You've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Soaring Cliffs - Hocking Hills Zip Line Course is just the beginning. After you're done, be sure to check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Browsing at Spring Street Antique Mall is a great way to fit in with the locals.
- Hocking Hills Market is an ideal spot to find a unique gift or perhaps just enjoy a delicious snack.
- A calm and protected site, Rockbridge State Nature Preserve is a nice place to unwind.
- Tourists always enjoy a tour of Rock House at Hocking Hills State Park, a local historic house.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and return to nature at Lake Logan State Park.