So, you're looking to visit Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center?
To get there, make your way 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, until you reach Athens.
Looking to step out of your room and arrive at Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center in minutes? It's doable when you book a room at the Baymont Inn & Suites Logan and Budget Inn.
Do you want a little time out from the work of wandering? Quality food, coupled with good service, makes GMB Smokin BBQ 2 (13210 Scenic Drive, Logan) a pleasurable place for a meal, and it's only 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center
When you're finished with Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Head to Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum, where your children may enjoy what's being displayed and learn a thing or two.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Hocking Hills Craft Mall is a popular way to blend in with the locals.
- Step out of reality for a moment and discover the enchanting world of Adventure Golf at Rempel's Grove. Putt-putt golf is an enjoyable sport for all ages, so bring the whole family!
- Are you keen to give your wallet a workout? The famous Logan Antique Mall is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of travelers' itineraries.
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Lake Logan State Park is a spot you need to visit. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike in the fresh air.