There aren't too many things that can equal the invigorating sensation of the great outdoors. Make your way to Old Man's Cave for a much-needed dose.
To check it out, travel to Chillicothe, approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
There are no hotels in the vicinity of Old Man's Cave, so you'll have to be prepared for a bit of a commute. The Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel is 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, the Hilton Columbus at Easton 45 miles (72 kilometers) and the Hilton Columbus Downtown 45 miles (72 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Old Man's Cave
Maximize your vacation time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're done with Old Man's Cave:
- To see some awe-inspiring natural rock formations, head to Cantwell Cliffs.
- Search for wildlife, improve your photography and walk along the trails at Hocking Hills State Park.
- You're sure to feel serene as you listen to the soothing sound of cascading water at Cedar Falls.
- At Happy Trails Horseback Rides you can do better than just check out the animals. You can take a ride on one!
- At Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area, stretch your muscles with a climb and perfect your technique.