There aren't many things that can equal the feeling of being outdoors. Head to Cantwell Cliffs for a much-needed dose.
You can visit it by traveling to Rockbridge, 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
The area is fairly remote, so you should expect to have a short drive when you head for your accommodations. Recommended choices include the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, the Hilton Columbus at Easton, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Columbus Downtown, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cantwell Cliffs
Surely you aren't going to call it quits after Cantwell Cliffs? Give yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- Imagine you've been transported back in time as you go on a tour of Rock House at Hocking Hills State Park, a local historic house.
- Every visitor here will hear talk of Spring Street Antique Mall at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- You'll love spending some time at Hocking Hills Market. Have fun while you browse the charming stalls displaying handmade goods.
- Learn about exactly what makes the nature and wildlife at Rockbridge State Nature Preserve so important.
- Lake Logan State Park is the perfect escape for those wanting to get outdoors.