Where to stay in Seattle: Best areas for travelers
- Downtown Seattle: Staying here places you in the center of the sightseeing fun. Pike Place Market and Columbia Center are just the beginning. When you're not wandering around ticking off those unmissable sights, take advantage of the creature comforts at The State Hotel. You'll also be in the perfect position to explore this cool area from the Test Hotel EPCO Training or the Palihotel Seattle.
- Belltown: Book a room at The Belltown Inn, the Staypineapple, Hotel FIVE, Downtown Seattle or The Sound Hotel Seattle Belltown, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and take in the best that this neighborhood has to offer. Begin the morning at Pier 69, venture onwards to Pier 66 in the afternoon and cap off a great day at Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Bellevue: If you want a breather from the busy city streets, there's lots of nature on your doorstep here. Head on out and enjoy some fresh air at Downtown Park and Bellevue Botanical Garden. The Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, the Quality Inn Bellevue and the Extended Stay America Seattle-Bellevue-Factoria are a few places to spend your evenings.
- Queen Anne: Find your home away from home at the MarQueen Hotel, the US Onboarding Test Prop 02 or the Staypineapple, The Maxwell Hotel, Seattle Center Seattle. Choose one of these options and wake up relaxed and ready to take in the well-known attractions in this area. Space Needle should be near the top of your sightseeing itinerary.
Last minute flight + hotel packages to Seattle
Seattle flight + hotel packages
Top Seattle hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Seattle
Welcome to Emerald City. Built on industries like logging and fishing, Seattle is still a bit rustic around the edges, with creativity at its core. Whether you're having a cup of coffee at Pike Place Market or ascending to the top of the Space Needle, a vacation in Seattle will have you buzzing with excitement, discovery, and a bit of caffeine. This energy is enhanced by the surrounding beauty, which includes the Cascade Mountains, Olympic Mountains, and Puget Sound. Independent espresso bars serving up gourmet java on almost every corner help, too. So, start looking for vacation packages in Seattle today, and get ready to have the trip of a lifetime.
Top Hotels in Seattle
Mix and match convenient flights and luxurious hotels and book your own custom vacation package in Seattle, WA. Many guests love to stay downtown, because they have easy access to most of the city’s beloved landmarks and transportation to other neighborhoods is easy breezy. Consider these guest favorites as you plan your great escape:
- The Westin Seattle: Whether you’re traveling for work or leisure, this Westin hotel has the professional amenities you need to stay on task—a business center, conference space, and meeting rooms—as well as simple luxuries, like 24-hour room service and an indoor pool. Walk to Nordstrom and Westlake Center for shopping and step out for a play at The Moore Theatre, Seattle’s oldest operating theater built in 1907.
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel: Stay here if you’re planning a vacation around an event at the Washington State Convention Center or a premiere…and if you crave morning walks to browse unique boutiques in nearby Belltown. Dine at one of the two hotel restaurants before walking to 5th Avenue Theater for a musical you’re bound to get stuck in your head as you explore the rest of the city.
- Seattle Marriott Waterfront: When the sea calls, let it woo you to the balcony of your waterfront accommodation. Stay within walking distance to Pike’s Place Market, Steinbrueck Native Gallery, and Seattle Aquarium. Here, the mornings are misty and the nights come alive as downtown shakes off each day with wining and dining and views of Elliott Bay.
- The Paramount Hotel: Surrounded by shopping and gourmet dining, The Paramount keeps good company with other purveyors of decadence. Understated room furnishings and sumptuous bedding pair perfectly with the hotel’s boutique ambiance. Book a room facing northwest for a view of the Space Needle.
Seattle’s Art and Adrenaline
If you're into art and architecture, browse the Seattle Public Library (the Central Library), EMP Museum, the Seattle Art Museum, and Chihuly Garden and Glass—all located downtown or in Lower Queen Anne. Inspired by sea creatures and colors and the curved lines of the Pacific Coast, the sculptures at Chihuly Garden and Glass remind you to admire the landscape. Don’t miss the sounds and sights of the picturesque Puget Sound as you wander through west-side neighborhoods; take a moment to look out over the water.
Want to take Seattle vacations like a local? You’ll need a key ingredient: team spirit. Catch a fly ball at a Mariners baseball game at Safeco Field in spring or summer, a Seahawks football game in autumn or winter at CenturyLink Field, or a Sounders soccer game between March and November. It doesn’t matter which football team you cheer for back home—when you’re here, you’re the 12th Man, so get swept up in the moment.
Festivals and Events
From Hempfest in August to the Capitol Hill Block Party in late July, Seattle hosts some famous events. Bumberfest over Labor Day weekend is a fun music and arts festival, and the Fremont Solstice Fair in June is always alive with magic and mischief. As you search for the best Seattle package deals, plan your trip around a calendar brimming with city celebrations and cultural events. Come November, browse the Best of the Northwest, a fine arts and crafts show organized by the Northwest Art Alliance.
Experience all the artistry, energy, and breathtaking beauty of the Evergreen State with a fabulous yet cheap vacation in Seattle from Travelocity. We offer a price-matching guarantee, so if you find a better price anywhere else, we’ll match it.
Tours and Activities in Seattle
Nothing's wrong with a middle-of-the-road vacation kicking back beside the pool, but travel's about experiencing new things. So why not dive into some fantastic new adventures? (This way, you'll have stacks more to brag about when you get back home!)
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Seattle?
How long should my Seattle vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Seattle?
Why should I book my Seattle vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Seattle car rental if I combine it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Seattle?
Which airport is best for Seattle?
What is there to do in Seattle?
Where should I stay when visiting Seattle?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.