ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Queen Anne hotel places you steps from Marion Oliver McCaw Hall and within a 10-minute walk of Seattle Center. Museum of Pop Culture and Chihuly Garden and Glass are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free area shuttle
This hotel features an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. A free area shuttle is offered as well.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 139 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and microwaves offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, iPod docks, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Staypineapple, The Maxwell Hotel, Seattle Center Seattle ratings based on 72 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Staypineapple, The Maxwell Hotel, Seattle Center Seattle
Jun 27, 2019 by Alyssa
Thank you for the 5 star review, we hope you will choose to StayPineapple again soon!
Jun 1, 2019 by Alyssa
Dear Rainbow, Thank you for your great review and your feedback regarding your stay. Our central location makes enjoying Seattle easy, and our bikes offer even more potential for adventure. We hope you will choose to StayPineapple next time you are in Seattle. Best wishes, Hotel Management
Apr 17, 2019 by Alyssa
Thank you for your review we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to invite the entire family to StayPineapple next time you are in Seattle. Best wishes, Hotel Managmenet
Apr 10, 2019 by GM Maxwell
Thank you so much for the perfect score! We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Regards, Jamie Randall
Mar 8, 2019 by Jess Zynko
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please accept my sincere apology that we did not make the parking fee as clear as we could have.
Jul 14, 2018 by Jess Zynko
Chris! I am so happy to hear that we're your new go to spot in Seattle! We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate you.
May 30, 2018 by Rye Cook-Biggert
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback.
Feb 24, 2018 by Jasmine-Director of Housekeeping
Dear M, First, Thank you for being a guest with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. You're right it is going to be great when our restaurant renovations are complete, and we cannot wait to welcome you back so you can see our new digs!
Nice hotel close to the Space Needle
Apr 30, 2017 by Jasmine
Location is everything when traveling so we are so happy to hear that you found our hotel location accommodating for your travel needs! We hope to welcome you back soon!
Love the pineapple
Mar 23, 2017 by Jasmine
Nancy $ Gene, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review of our hotel! We are so glad to see that you found our quaint Queen Anne Neighborhood comfortable during your stay with us! We will be sure to share your review with our staff, we love to know we made your stay an enjoyable one.
About the Staypineapple, The Maxwell Hotel, Seattle Center SeattleLocation 300 Roy St, Seattle, WA 98109
Staypineapple, The Maxwell Hotel, Seattle Center Seattle offers its guests an indoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1600 square feet (149 square meters). Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Staypineapple, The Maxwell Hotel, Seattle Center Seattle. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Seattle hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 139 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 1600 sq ft of conference space
- 149 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) (23.7 km / 14.7 mi)
- Train station: King Street Station (5.5 km / 3.4 mi)
- Metro station: Seattle Center Monorail Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Staypineapple, The Maxwell Hotel, Seattle Center Seattle offers 139 accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 50-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Staypineapple, The Maxwell Hotel, Seattle Center Seattle has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.84 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 37.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Maxwell Hotel Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Hotel Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Hotel Piece Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Hotel Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Maxwell Piece Pineapple Hospitality Seattle
- Maxwell Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Staypineapple Maxwell Hotel Seattle
- Staypineapple Maxwell Hotel
- Staypineapple Maxwell Seattle
- Staypineapple Maxwell Hotel Seattle Center Seattle
- The Maxwell Hotel Pineapple Hospitality
- Staypineapple Maxwell Seattle Center Seattle
- Staypineapple at The Maxwell Hotel
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).