ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Downtown Spokane resort, you'll be steps from Knitting Factory and within a 15-minute walk of First Interstate Center for the Arts. Spokane Arena and Riverfront Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free resort. Families will appreciate the picnic area and supervised childcare. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and get perks like free WiFi.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 284 guestrooms also offer WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Wired Internet, room service, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection ratings based on 47 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection
Feb 27, 2019 by Historic Davenport Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding your experience in our restaurant. We hope to see you again in the future! Warm Regards, Front Desk Manager
Feb 27, 2019 by Historic Davenport Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for staying with us! We are so glad we could accommodate your late checkout. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Warm Regards, Front Desk Manager
Fails to meet expectations
About the The Historic Davenport, Autograph CollectionLocation 10 S Post St, Spokane, WA 99201
The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this resort measures 36836 square feet (3422 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Spokane resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 284 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 36836 sq ft of conference space
- 3422 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1914
- Dining venue
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) (11.4 km / 7.1 mi)
- Train station: Spokane Intermodal Center (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection offers 284 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Palm Court Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Peacock Room Lounge - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Champagne Sunday Brunch - This buffet restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves brunch only. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Davenport Salon and Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 0 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 0
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 10.89 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 17.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Davenport Hotel
- Davenport Hotel & Tower
- Davenport Hotel & Tower Spokane
- Davenport Hotel Tower
- Davenport Tower
- Davenport Tower Hotel
- Davenport Tower Spokane
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection Hotel Spokane
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection Hotel
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection Spokane
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection
- Davenport Hotel Spokane
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection Resort Spokane
- Historic Davenport Autograph Collection Resort
- Davenport Hotel Spokane
- The Historic Davenport Autograph Collection
- Historic Davenport Autograph
You should know
- The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).