ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Belltown hotel, you'll be steps from Seattle Waterfront and Steinbrueck Native Gallery. Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 and Sea Shepherd Gallery are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 361 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and Smart TVs with cable channels.
Seattle Marriott Waterfront ratings based on 24 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Seattle Marriott Waterfront
Location Location Location!
On the Waterfront
About the Seattle Marriott WaterfrontLocation 2100 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121
Seattle Marriott Waterfront offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Seattle Marriott Waterfront. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Seattle hotel is smoke free.
- 361 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) (24.1 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: Seattle King Street Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Seattle Marriott Waterfront offers 361 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch Smart televisions come with premium cable channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Seattle Marriott Waterfront has a restaurant on site.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes treadmills with personal TV monitors, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, and free weights. Guests can enjoy an indoor as well as an outdoor pool.
A jogging/biking path runs in front of the hotel and continues along the waterfront; guests can follow it less than a mile (1.6 kilometers) to Myrtle Edwards Park. Parasailing adventures, sightseeing cruises, and sailing excursions depart from points along the waterfront, all within a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Bowling and squash are within 5 miles (8 kilometers) of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 52.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 63.75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott Seattle
- Marriott Seattle Waterfront
- Marriott Waterfront
- Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Waterfront Seattle
- Seattle Marriott Waterfront
- Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Seattle Waterfront Marriott
- Waterfront Marriott
- Waterfront Marriott Seattle
- Marriott Waterfront Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Marriott
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 11 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.