Book a hotel near Saratoga Springs City Center, Saratoga Springs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Saratoga Springs City Center
Saratoga Springs City Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A variety of like-minded people descend upon Saratoga Springs City Center every year to rub shoulders and bounce around new ideas.
Saratoga Springs, an estimated 110 miles (177 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
It's great to have alternatives when picking a room, and with approximately 17 possible accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Saratoga Springs City Center, you can bet you will find something in the vicinity. The Saratoga Arms and the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs are excellent choices here, located 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Looking for an inexpensive place to sleep? Luckily, there are a few reasonably priced hotels close by. You may prefer to look into the South Broadway Inn and Spa which is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Community Court at Congress Park, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
There is no need to feel bashful about pampering yourself at the Gideon Putnam Resort And Spa, a high-end establishment located 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Cafe atmosphere varies wildly from place to place. Order your favorite hot beverage from Stewart's Shop, a brief stroll from Saratoga Springs City Center, and notice the little differences! If it's a slightly bigger meal that you're looking for, try Farmers Hardware, a nearby venue that's frequented by locals and out-of-towners alike. Why don't you end a wonderful day on a celebratory note? Get down to Glitter Nail Bar, also a quick walk away, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Saratoga Springs City CenterIf you want to explore more than just Saratoga Springs City Center, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Buy some unique gifts and souvenirs and relax for a bit with a snack at Saratoga Farmers Market.
- Tour New York State Military Museum to learn about the military and its history.
- Reawaken your inner child when you go with the children to The Children's Museum at Saratoga. As a family, you'll be able to explore and learn through participation.
- Canfield Casino offers patrons a memorable time full of fun and adventure.
- Whether you're a high roller or just after a bit of fun, Congress Park is a great place to roll the dice and try your luck.