Book a hotel near Alfred E. Smith State Office Building, Albany
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alfred E. Smith State Office Building
Alfred E. Smith State Office Building Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way to Alfred E. Smith State Office Building?
If you're considering checking it out, head out to Albany, the capital of the state.
There's a good selection of 12 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Alfred E. Smith State Office Building, but it's still a good idea to book ahead. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you'll be able to rest your head at the Hilton Albany. Some others are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Albany Downtown/Medical Center, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Express Albany Downtown, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
The area's more economical solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you won't be able to argue with. You can inquire about the Comfort Inn Glenmont and the Days Inn and Suites Glenmont/Albany.
Sit back, take a breather and mingle with the locals at Dunkin' Donuts, which is just around the corner. If you'd rather eat something that's more fulfilling, Better Bite is nearby. For all of those travelers that like capping off the day with a nice drink right in the area, Alfred E. Smith State Ofc Bldg will be serving up drinks until late into the night.
Other Things to Do Near Alfred E. Smith State Office BuildingOnce you're finally finished with Alfred E. Smith State Office Building, you're not going to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- From highly regarded public figures to unforgettable moments in time, Albany Institute of History and Art holds exhibitions that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- The exciting performances, festivals and other events featured at The Egg are treasured by local creators and spectators.
- Make time to have a look at the architecture of Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza, one of the area's government buildings.
- Make your way to the peak of Mount Frederika for a panoramic outlook of the surrounding area.
- Before you go to Albany City Hall, read up on this government building.
Heading to Alfred E. Smith State Office Building by rail has never felt so easy. The best station, Metropolitan Transportation, is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.