Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Albany, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like The Egg and New York State Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 52 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Albany and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Albany with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Washington Park, Albany Riverfront Park, and Westland Hills Park.
- Other things to see include New York State Capitol Building, Times Union Center, and Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza.
- For vet care, Miller Animal Hospital, Capital District Veterinary Referral Hospital, and Central Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Albany
- Hotel Indigo Albany Latham
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Cocca's Inn & Suites Wolf Rd, Albany Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Albany
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Albany.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.