Book a hotel near Albany Pine Bush Preserve, Albany
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Albany Pine Bush Preserve
Albany Pine Bush Preserve Hotel & Travel Guide
There aren't too many things that can beat the intoxicating sensation of being outdoors. Head to Albany Pine Bush Preserve for a much-needed dose.
To see it, pack your bags and make your way to Albany, the state capital.
If you're reluctant to waste too much time in transit, stay at the Tompkin's Motel, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Albany Pine Bush Preserve.
You won't be forced to spend all your savings when you stay at an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There are a few that are just a short drive away. The Quality Inn Central and the Quality Inn are some of the known places.
There's no need to go too far to discover good food. Settle hills Banquet and events (721 Settles Hill Road, Altamont) is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away and a popular place for hungry adventurers.
Other Things to Do Near Albany Pine Bush PreserveAfter you're done at Albany Pine Bush Preserve, there are a whole host of other attractions to keep you occupied:
- Crossgates Mall is a popular destination for shopping, with a wide range of stores and food options.
- Albany NanoTech Complex is one the better known scientific research locations in the region. Enquire about a tour or visitors day to see some amazing work taking place.
- If you're looking to splurge, or only grab what you need, you'll find some great retail therapy at Northway Mall.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the ideal souvenir at Colonie Center Mall.
- Spending time at University at Albany SUNY will remind you of your days as a student and give you a chance to find out about modern college life.