Book a hotel near Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Saratoga Spa State Park
Saratoga Spa State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
All too often we go globetrotting and forget our many adventures. Luckily, one memory that you'll have forever is the day that you visited Saratoga Spa State Park.
You'll locate it in Saratoga Springs, which is 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
It's always good to have a selection to choose from when looking for a room, and with about 14 hotels less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Saratoga Spa State Park, you can bet you'll find something nearby. Lots of travelers enjoy the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, Gideon Putnam Resort And Spa and Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
A pleasant sleep is even sweeter when it doesn't break the budget. Luckily, the Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
You don’t need to be a foodie to enjoy the meals at Snack Shack (60 Roosevelt Drive, Saratoga Springs). What's better, it’s just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Saratoga Spa State ParkAfter you're done at Saratoga Spa State Park, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you occupied:
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and see one or two exhibits put on by Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- Become immersed in a whole new world when you see one of the many plays being offered at Home Made Theater.
- Enjoy a tour through the informative exhibits and displays at Saratoga Automobile Museum, a fun excursion for the whole family.
- To listen to the breathtaking melodies of an opera performance at Opera Saratoga is really an experience that can't be matched.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, National Museum of Dance is worth a visit.