Book a Hotel Near Congress Park, Saratoga Springs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Congress Park
Congress Park Hotel & Travel Guide
An adventure in United States of America isn't complete without exploring Congress Park. Pull out your camera and find out why it's on the must-do list.
Saratoga Springs, an estimated 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
A decent hotel can mean the difference between an unremarkable vacation and a wonderful one. There are 17 accommodations to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Congress Park, so it shouldn't be too hard to locate one that has everything you want. The Saratoga Arms and the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs are good choices, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Seasoned travelers should be glad to know that they can select from a great selection of cheaper hotels. The South Broadway Inn and Spa and the Community Court at Congress Park are two examples. They're 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're in need of a luxury option in the area, look into the Gideon Putnam Resort And Spa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
It doesn't matter if you want some snacks or simply somewhere to sit down, Park Side Eatery has you covered, and it's located a short distance away. If it's a larger meal that you're looking for, try Anderlee Inc, a nearby eatery that's much-loved by locals and out-of-towners alike. You'll chuckle when you talk about your day while enjoying a few glasses of your favorite beverage at Harvey's Restaurant and Bar, also just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Congress ParkYou're surely not planning to call it quits after Congress Park? Put aside some time to find out what else the area has to offer:
- Claim a seat at the table at Canfield Casino if you enjoy showiness and the anticipation when the slots are whirring.
- If you'd like to learn even more about the local area, check out Saratoga Springs Visitor's Center and grab a pamphlet.
- Let the kids run around and join in the activities at The Children's Museum at Saratoga. It can't get any more interactive and entertaining than that!
- Take a few moments to remember courageous military members who fought for their beliefs, when you visit New York State Military Museum.
- Saratoga Springs City Center is a great venue for various events. It's located in the area and has a number of nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.