Book a hotel near Canfield Casino, Saratoga Springs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Canfield Casino
Canfield Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
If you feel luck is on your side, it might be time to stack the chips at Canfield Casino.
You will need to make a 110 miles (177 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Saratoga Springs, to explore it.
Are you only staying for a short visit? Make a reservation at one of the 17 hotels that are to be found within an easy commute of Canfield Casino. Just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you can rest your head at the Saratoga Arms. Some other places are the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and The Saratoga Hilton, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
It's not a rule that you have to pay top dollar for a good night's rest. The area's various bargain hotels will be sure to provide you with all that you need. Two excellent establishments are the South Broadway Inn and Spa and the Community Court at Congress Park, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Gideon Putnam Resort And Spa is the one option in the area for those hunting for someplace a little more lavish. You'll find it just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Once you've wrapped things up at Canfield Casino, take a leisurely stroll to Park Side Eatery for a quick bite, a cup of coffee or a cold beverage. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Osteria Danny is also not far away, and is an unbeatable place for dinner. Finish up an excellent day with some drinks at Hattie's, also very close by, and make sure you propose a toast to your poor colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Canfield CasinoAfter finishing up with Canfield Casino, you might like to stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Play a few games at Congress Park if you enjoy glitz and glamour and the anticipation when the roulette wheel spins up.
- Reawaken your inner child when you take the kids to The Children's Museum at Saratoga. Together, you can play and learn.
- If you would like to find out about the local area, check out Saratoga Springs Visitor's Center and pick up a leaflet.
- Tour New York State Military Museum to learn more about the military and its history.
- Saratoga Springs City Center is an outstanding venue to host various events. It's conveniently located and has several nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.