Pet owners shouldn't miss Saratoga Springs, a city known for its horseback riding, and sights like Congress Park and Saratoga Spa State Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Saratoga Springs and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Saratoga Springs with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Canfield Casino, Yaddo Gardens, and Saratoga Lake.
- Other things to see include The Children's Museum at Saratoga, Tang Teaching Museum, and Saratoga Race Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Sloppy Kisses, Benson's Pet Center (Saratoga Springs), or Pampered Pooch & Pals.
- For vet care, Danica Salamun, DVM, Malta Animal Hospital, and Ballston Spa Veterinary: Brennan Melanie DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Saratoga Springs
- Union Gables Bed & Breakfast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
- Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Saratoga Springs
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Saratoga Springs.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.