ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find SeaWorld and Mission Beach within 3 miles (5 km) of this San Diego resort. Mission Bay and Mission Bay Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
This smoke-free resort features a full-service spa, a marina, and 3 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and mini golf, and in-room childcare is an added bonus. Enjoy the 5 outdoor pools and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, MP3 docks
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 462 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Patios, MP3 docks, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 588 reviews
About the Paradise Point Resort & SpaLocation 1404 Vacation Rd, San Diego, CA 92109
Paradise Point Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, a marina, 5 outdoor swimming pools, and 5 spa tubs. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this resort measures 80000 square feet (7432 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Paradise Point Resort & Spa. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star San Diego resort is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 462 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 32 conference rooms
- 80000 sq ft of conference space
- 7432 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1962
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Miniature golf on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) (9.4 km / 5.9 mi)
- Train station: San Diego-Old Town Transit Center (7.5 km / 4.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Paradise Point Resort & Spa offers 462 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Rooms open to patios. 60-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This San Diego resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private patio
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Barefoot Bar and Grill - This beachfront restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Tidal - This beachfront seafood restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Tropics Cantina - This poolside restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Caveman Pizza Company - This diner specializes in pizza and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a marina are featured at the resort. 5 outdoor swimming pools and 5 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Bicycle rentals are available on site, and scuba diving activities are located nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
The Spa at Paradise Point has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 15 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 36.13 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Paradise Point
- Paradise Point Resort
- Paradise Point Resort San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego
- Paradise Resort
- Point Paradise
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.