Book a hotel near San Clemente Pier, San Clemente
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Clemente Pier
San Clemente Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
When the little ones start to get fidgety, you'll be glad that you're staying so close to San Clemente Pier.
San Clemente, 420 miles (676 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
It's great to have choices when you're searching for a room, and with 18 possible accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from San Clemente Pier, you are sure to find something close by. The Always San Clemente Beach Rentals, the San Clemente Cove and the Always Inn San Clemente Bed & Breakfast are a few that are recommended, and they're just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're contemplating modestly priced solutions, you'll find a limited number to choose from. You can reserve a room at the Rodeway Inn San Clemente Beach, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or you might like the Americas Best Value Inn San Clemente Beach, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are looking for a high-end option within easy driving distance, look up the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort and Spa, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Soak up the stimulating aroma of fresh brewed coffee or browse the menu for something sweet at Bear Coast Coffee. It's a short walk away from San Clemente Pier. If you have time and a big appetite, you can also treat yourself to the fine cuisine at The Fisherman's Galley. Sit back and relax with a drink. Cafe Mimosa is only a few minutes away on foot, and the bartenders will be pleased to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near San Clemente PierYou can take full advantage of your vacation time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're done with San Clemente Pier:
- Enjoy a trip to Casa Romantica and and allow yourself to imagine the people who once were here.
- Escape all the noise and stop by T-Street Beach where you'll appreciate the seabirds.
- Enjoy a bite to eat and find the perfect gift for a loved one back home at San Clemente Farmers Market.
- You and your friends will appreciate a spicy journey through the local flavors presented at San Clemente Wine Company.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to make a beeline for Bamboo and Beyond, a famous store which some travelers visit the region for.
It's easy to catch a train when heading to San Clemente Pier. The nearest station, San Clemente Pier, is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.