Do you love your golf? Summon a couple of friends and enjoy a game at Pelican Hill Golf Course.
It is in Newport Beach. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 400 miles (644 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
There are only 3 hotels in the vicinity. However, their convenient location more than makes up for the limited choice. The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort and The Resort at Pelican Hill are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pelican Hill Golf Course.
If you care little about fancy service and just want to have a clean bed to sleep on, stay at one of the area's budget-friendly hotels. You can have a look at the Tides Laguna Beach and the Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach.
Out of the assortment of hotels a few minutes away, only the Marriott's Newport Coast Villas offers a truly upmarket experience. You can find it 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pelican Hill Golf Course
Surely you aren't planning to wrap up your day after Pelican Hill Golf Course? Allow yourself some time to check out what else there is to do:
- Go wildlife viewing, test your photography skills and wander through nature at Crystal Cove.
- Get the family together and head to Corona del Mar State Beach, where you can play in the sand all day.
- Wander around Sherman Library and Garden and read up on the array of flowers, plants and trees. Adults and kids alike will learn something new about their favorite species.
- There's no better spot to have a break than West Jetty View Park. Peruse a book, throw a ball around or simply lie under a shady tree in this idyllic urban sanctuary.
- You'll surely catch the attention of local community members just by mentioning the name, Balboa Yacht Club. This is a well-known and exclusive club with facilities for activities and events.