Book a hotel near Quebec Cruise Terminal, Quebec
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Quebec Cruise Terminal
Quebec Cruise Terminal Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are searching for something engaging to do on your vacation, a visit to Quebec Cruise Terminal is a great choice.
To experience it for yourself, make your way to Quebec, the provincial capital.
Whether you like to reserve your hotel well in advance or always end up leaving it until the last minute, it won't be difficult finding something that's nearby. There are as many as 42 accommodations that are suitable. So much to choose from can complicate a decision. We suggest first checking out the rooms at the Auberge Saint-Antoine by Relais & Châteaux, Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac and Hôtel Le Germain Québec.
If you're feeling frugal, check out the great range of bargain hotels located nearby. Check out the Hôtel Jardin Ste-Anne, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or, there is the Hotel L Ermitage, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Those that adore the finer things in life will definitely be spoiled for choice because of the assortment of premier establishments close by. You can enquire about rooms at the Hilton Quebec or the Hotel Manoir Victoria, located only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're tired from all your exploring, have a rest and enjoy a delicious caffeine break at Café 47, just a short walk away. If you have time and room in your stomach still, you can also treat yourself to the fine fare at Croisières AML. Reflect upon a wonderful day by having a drink at Lōuise Taverne et bar à Vin, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Quebec Cruise TerminalAfter visiting Quebec Cruise Terminal, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- Check out the educational exhibits featured at Museum of Civilization.
- A day touring Musée de la Civilisation is a wonderful way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxing setting.
- Make time to enjoy time exploring the historical streets of Old Port Quebec City.
- Select a good vantage point and just watch all the hustle and bustle as workers busily unload ships as they come into Port de Quebec.
- Naval Museum of Quebec offers curious visitors an opportunity to discover and explore this region's enduring seafaring past.
It's so simple to hop on the metro to Quebec Cruise Terminal. The closest station, Gare du Palais, is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away!