Book a hotel near Pleasant View Golf Course, Madison
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pleasant View Golf Course
Pleasant View Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
If a day on the fairway sounds like a dream, you'll be in heaven when you get to Pleasant View Golf Course.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Madison, the state capital.
If you're looking to be in the vicinity of Pleasant View Golf Course, stay at one of 12 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can spend your nights at the Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West. A couple of others are the Marriott Madison West, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Madison West, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd prefer to put aside a little bit of money for more important things in life, you might like to stay at one of the low-cost solutions in the surrounding neighborhoods. You can make inquiries at the Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court and the Rodeway Inn.
Pleasant View Golf Course (1322 Pleasant View Road, Middleton) is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and is the perfect option if you want to order some of your favorite food at a well-known local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Pleasant View Golf CourseAfter finishing up at Pleasant View Golf Course, there are a range of other attractions that'll keep you inspired:
- If learning how spirits are created is of interest to you, visit Death's Door Spirits Distillery. See how it's done, learn some interesting facts and have a tasting session.
- Have an interesting experience by touring Capital Brewery.
- If you've visited the more famous museums, you could check out the displays at National Mustard Museum.
- Ensure you save some space in your suitcase if you plan to visit West Towne Mall.
- No matter how many lively activities you take part in while you are in this community, an afternoon spent at University Research Park will really show you the enthusiasm of the youth here.