Are you thinking it's time to head down to Oak Hill Park?
Hazel Crest, 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Springfield, is where you'll find it.
There are 2 nearby hotels for you to select from that are bound to suit your needs. The La Banque Hotel and Southland Inn & Suites are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Oak Hill Park.
If you're not hung up on fancy service but just want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, stay a few nights at one of the area's low-price solutions. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the La Quinta Inn Chicago Matteson and the Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago / Alsip.
Sip an ice cold beer or enjoy a wine at S & S Clubhouse (16723 Richmond Avenue, Hazel Crest), just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Oak Hill Park.
Other Things to Do Near Oak Hill Park
Whether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Oak Hill Park:
- If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, check out Ravisloe Country Club.
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, visit Coyote Run Golf Course.
- Remember to check out the impressive collections at Harvey Public Library, a local library.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting family outing with a visit to Midwest Carvers Museum.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at George Dunne National Golf Club.
A relaxing trip by rail is a fantastic way to go to Oak Hill Park. The most convenient station, Calumet, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.