Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Manhattan hotel across from World Trade Center site
With a stay at Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from The National September 11 Memorial and minutes from Wall Street.
This 4-star hotel is close to Brooklyn Bridge and Ellis Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Gold LEED certified, Club Quarters World Trade Center is across from the rising Freedom Tower, also known as One World Trade Center. The World Financial Center, with its restaurants, retailers, Winter Garden, and arts center, is about two blocks away. Just beyond are the gardens, parks, and riverfront esplanade of Battery Park City. Ferries to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island depart from the lower tip of Manhattan, a half-mile from the hotel.
This club-style New York hotel has a restricted entry for greater security and privacy. A Member Service Desk/Concierge is available 24 hours a day. A private Club Room offers complimentary coffee, tea, magazines, and games. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness room, and complimentary use of wireless throughout the hotel, bottled water, coffee, tea and use of computers and printers.
The hotel's 20th floor restaurant terrace overlooks the city. In-room dining is available from local restaurants and delivered to guestrooms by hotel staff.
Additional hotel amenities include access to the View of the World Terrace Club, a year round indoor restaurant with panoramic views of downtown New York City, self parking, and valet parking (surcharge) with in/out privileges.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
View of the World Terrace Club - Serves modern American cuisine. Offers year-round indoor/outdoor, rooftop dining.
In-room dining from a variety of local restaurants. Meals are delivered to guestrooms by hotel staff. The charges are posted to guests' folios.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- CLUB QUARTERS TRADE CENTER
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD CENTER
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE CENTER
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE CENTER Hotel
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE CENTER Hotel New York
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE CENTER New York
- WORLD TRADE CENTER CLUB QUARTERS
- WORLD TRADE CLUB QUARTERS
- Club Quarters World Trade Hotel New York City
- Club Quarters Hotel World Trade Center New York
- Club Quarters Hotel World Trade Center
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.