ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
New York retreat
At this Midtown hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Times Square and New Amsterdam Theater, both steps away. Broadway and Bryant Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, 24-hour fitness
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and 2 bars/lounges are among the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and valet parking. A restaurant, concierge services, and free newspapers are also provided.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 330 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.
The Knickerbocker Hotel ratings based on 21 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Knickerbocker Hotel
Dec 11, 2018 by The Knickerbocker team
Good afternoon, Thank you for choosing The Knickerbocker Hotel for your stay and thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Best regards,
Nov 12, 2018 by Regards, Liz
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoyed your stay.
Sep 12, 2018 by Regards, Liz/Reservations
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoyed your stay.
Aug 11, 2018 by Regards, Liz/Reservations
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to welcome you back to The Knick!
Jul 17, 2018 by The Knickerbocker Team
Good morning Felicia, Thank you for staying at The Knickerbocker Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back soon so we can make it up to you daughter. Thank you.
Nice, old hotel, close to lots of activity.
Apr 29, 2018 by Liz
Thank you for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Spacious rooms, amazing location, fabulous dining
Convenient to Time Square
About the The Knickerbocker HotelLocation 6 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 2200 square feet (198 square meters). A 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Knickerbocker Hotel. The hotel can provide concierge services and limo/town car service. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star New York hotel.
- 330 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2200 sq ft of conference space
- 198 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1906
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (14.9 km / 9.3 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Times Sq. - 42 St. Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Knickerbocker Hotel offers 330 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Hypo-allergenic bedding and hair dryers can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Charlie Palmer - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
St. Cloud - This rooftop bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Jakes - This coffee shop specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Pets: USD 300 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted for up to 7 days prior to arrival for a surcharge. The property cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.17 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Pet fee: USD 300 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Knickerbocker Hotel New York
- Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker New York
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.