Discover some of Mother Nature's fantastic gifts when you visit Allerton Botanical Garden.
Koloa, approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) from Honolulu, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
For quick and easy access to Allerton Botanical Garden, take a room at one of 7 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to lay your head at the Whalers Cove Oceanfront Resort. Two others are the Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Nihi Kai Villas, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You've earned some time at one of the handful of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at the Koa Kea Hotel & Resort and Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa are worth checking out.
Other Things to Do Near Allerton Botanical Garden
Whether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Allerton Botanical Garden:
- McBryde Garden is one of those places that pleases not only those who love flowers and gardening, but also those looking for some quiet time away from the busy streets.
- Experience the force of Mother Earth as you see the ocean awaken at Spouting Horn.
- Kukuiula Boat Harbor is a fantastic spot to spend some time. Go for a stroll along the waterfront or take it easy and watch the boats.
- Get the family together and head to Lawai Beach, where you can play in the water for hours on end.
- Gain a better understanding of the general character of the area by checking out its most significant monuments, such as Prince Kuhio Park.