If you're an eager golfer, Mullett Lake Country Club is one of the greatest places to spend an afternoon improving your swing.
It's located in Cheboygan, approximately 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Those on the lookout for a convenient place to stay a few nights will find 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Mullett Lake Country Club. See which one you prefer out of the Best Western River Terrace and Continental Inn.
If it is necessary to stay at a low-cost solution, then the Fleetwood Inn & Suites, roughly 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, is a good fit.
Other Things to Do Near Mullett Lake Country Club
If you can squeeze it in, check out some of the other attractions in the area:
- Take the family on a fun hike under the big blue sky at Aloha State Park.
- Dive into theater experience when you watch one of the performances currently running at Cheboygan Opera House.
- Admire the sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or simply stroll around and enjoy the breeze at Cheboygan Marina. Contact them ahead of time for information.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just enjoy drinking wine with friends, Nicholas's Black River Vineyard and Winery is a great place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- Every visitor here will hear talk of Chillermania! at one point or another. It's a popular store.