Enjoy some peace and quiet out in the natural world at Aloha State Park.
It is located in Cheboygan, roughly 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Give yourself some time when looking for hotel options nearby. You won't come across any in the immediate vicinity, but you can find some a bit farther out. With no less than 41 places to stay that are 15 miles (24 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the commute to Mackinaw City. Look into reservations at the Mackinaw Beach & Bay Inn & Suites, Crown Choice Inn & Suites Lakeview & Waterpark and Best Western Plus Dockside Waterfront Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Aloha State Park
Surely you weren't going to call it a day after Aloha State Park? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has available:
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or it's your first foray onto the green, don't miss the chance to play a round or two at Mullett Lake Country Club.
- Nicholas's Black River Vineyard and Winery is the perfect place for everyone from devoted wine lovers to casual drinkers.
- If you enjoy waterside sights and sounds, get in touch with Cheboygan Marina, a popular marina, for information.
- Add a taste of the arts scene to your getaway by attending a play or two at Cheboygan Opera House.
- Pretty much every visitor to this destination will hear about Chillermania! at least once. It's a popular store.