Book a hotel near Burt Lake State Park, Petoskey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Burt Lake State Park
Burt Lake State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy the sunshine with Mother Earth at Burt Lake State Park.
Petoskey, about 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
You'll be glad to know there are 2 accommodation options nearby. The Hometown Inn and Star Gate Motel, which are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Burt Lake State Park, are well-liked by many visitors.
When you're finished at Burt Lake State Park, take a walk to North Star Cafe and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If you'd like a more formal bite, make your way to Wilson's Rivers Edge Restaurant, another nearby option. You can finish off a pleasant day out by journeying down the road for a couple of drinks at Argonaut Club Inc.
Other Things to Do Near Burt Lake State ParkAfter enjoying Burt Lake State Park, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- If you love to get out on the water, find out about the range of activities at Big Bear Adventures.
- Regardless of your faith or where you're from, Cross In The Woods National Shrine, one of the region's most revered attractions, is worth exploring.
- Notch a few birdies, get more active and challenge yourself at the local Indian River Golf Club.
- Taste some of the full-bodied flavors from here at Seasons of the North Winery.
- Every visitor here will hear about Chillermania! at least once. It's a well-known local store.