Book a hotel near Indian River Golf Club, Petoskey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Indian River Golf Club
Indian River Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
Gather your golf clubs and head over to the courses at Indian River Golf Club where you'll get to enjoy some wonderful days.
You will find it in Petoskey, roughly 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Lansing.
If you're wondering where the best place is to set up base, you will be glad to know you've got 2 great options to select from. Think about spending a few nights at the Hometown Inn and Star Gate Motel, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Indian River Golf Club.
Sit down, take the weight off your legs and grab a bite to eat at Christopher’s Cafe, a frequently visited coffee shop within walking distance of Indian River Golf Club. If your stomach is still making a fuss, check out the food at The Greenside Grille at Indian River Golf Club, a nice eatery nearby. You'll laugh and smile as you chat about your adventures as you drink a glass or two at Pinehurst Inn Inc, only a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Indian River Golf ClubYou'll be able to stop by a wide range of other attractions after your outing to Indian River Golf Club:
- Experience the beauty of nature at Burt Lake State Park.
- If you love being out on the water, enquire about the range of activities at Big Bear Adventures.
- You'll learn more about the religion, tradition and beliefs of the area by visiting Cross In The Woods National Shrine.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear locals refer to Chillermania! at least once. It's a popular store.
- What could be better than an enlightening cultural trip intertwined with spirits? Make time to go to Seasons of the North Winery and you will find out.