Don't wrack your brain wondering about what's next on the agenda. Castle Farms is beckoning.
It's located in Petoskey, approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
Kick back and chill out after exploring Castle Farms. There are 6 potential accommodations that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one you prefer out of the Weathervane Terrace Inn and Suites and Pointes North Inn.
If room service and a concierge sound somewhat extravagant, book a room at the Charlevoix Inn & Suites, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Castle Farms
Besides Castle Farms, here are some other things in the wider region that you're going to want to do:
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, visit Belvedere Golf Club.
- Take in the invigorating, salty air and listen to the hypnotizing cries of the seabirds when you spend the day at Lake Chalevoix Depot Beach.
- The exciting performances, exhibits and various other events featured at Charlevoix Circle of Arts are appreciated by the local community's creators and spectators.
- Go and devote some time to art appreciation at North Seas Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- There's nothing quite like the peace of mind you'll get from listening to the songs of the seabirds. Take some me time and savor watching the sun reflect on the glistening water at Charlevoix Beach.