Book a hotel near Nub's Nob Ski Area, Petoskey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nub's Nob Ski Area
Nub's Nob Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
The crisp mountain air on your face. Staring down the slopes with friends. Relaxing by the fireplace with a mulled wine. Sound appealing? Then schedule in your trip to Nub's Nob Ski Area right away!
It's to be found in Petoskey. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital of Lansing.
There's no need to travel far to find a hotel room. There are 6 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Nub's Nob Ski Area. Take a look at the Colonial Inn in Harbor Springs and Stafford's Bay View Inn.
Get some shut-eye at one of the low-cost hotels a short drive away. You can find the Comfort Inn and the Best Western of Harbor Springs a reasonable distance away.
You will enjoy a sincere welcome, local hospitality and a quality meal at Teddy Griffin's Road House (50 Highland Pike Rd, Harbor Springs). You may wish to do nothing more than live it up a little, you can have a drink at Nub's Pub (500 Nubs Nob Road, Harbor Springs), and engage in the conversations of fellow travelers and friends.
Other Things to Do Near Nub's Nob Ski AreaYou're here to check out Nub's Nob Ski Area, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- If you're looking for family friendly activities to do on your days off, visit Nubs Knob Ski Resort and hit the slopes.
- Feel the powder white snow as you glide down the slopes of Boyne Highlands Resort.
- Donald Ross Memorial Golf Course is a wonderful place to play a round and meet some of the local players.
- Feel the cold breeze blow through your hair as you snowboard down the slopes of Boyne Highlands Ski Area.
- Savor the acidic notes from this area at Pleasantview Winery.