Book a hotel near Petoskey State Park, Petoskey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Petoskey State Park
Petoskey State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Soak up the wonders of the landscape at Petoskey State Park.
It's in Petoskey, roughly 190 miles (306 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
There are 4 accommodations available close by, and they are perfect if you would appreciate being just an easy commute away. Spend a while comparing the Stafford's Bay View Inn and Comfort Inn, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Petoskey State Park.
It won't take you very long to realize the value of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced hotels. The Best Western of Harbor Springs and the Apple Tree Inn are worth a shot.
Some travelers are simply not made to function before noon. If you woke up feeling a bit lethargic, a piping hot coffee at Petoskey State Park Kayak Rental (1000-1058 Park Road, Harbor Springs) is the perfect way to jump-start your battery. If you want a little more on your plate, Freshwater Grill (2264 Harbor-Petoskey Road, Petoskey) is an excellent choice.
Other Things to Do Near Petoskey State ParkYou've come here for Petoskey State Park, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Adventure tourism takes on a whole new meaning at Skydive Harbor Springs. Get ready for the experience of a lifetime!
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, book a tee time at Little Traverse Bay Golf Course.
- An outing to Little Traverse History Museum, a history museum, is sure to be both memorable and informative.
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply love drinking wine with friends, Pleasantview Winery is a fabulous place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, visit Harbor Springs Beach, where you'll find cool relief in the soothing water.