Find some serenity with Mother Nature at Morristown Green.
It's located in Parsippany, 45 miles (72 kilometers) out of the state capital, Trenton.
Morristown Green will pretty much be next door if you spend your nights at the Hyatt Regency Morristown at Headquarters Plaza and Global Luxury Suites at Monroe.
You won't be forced to use all your savings if you stay at a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There are a couple that are not too far away. If you don't know where to start, have a look at the Candlewood Suites Morris Plains and the Days Inn Parsippany.
A short drive away, you'll find a small selection of lavish establishments to enjoy. The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown and Hanover Marriott are perfect choices that you should consider.
Whether you desire some snacks or a place to congregate with some locals, Starbucks has just what you need, and it's just a short distance away. If you'd like something a little more substantial, pay a visit to Cold Stone Creamery, which is also nearby. If the dusk light arouses a sudden thirst, pop into The Famished Frog for a cool beer or refreshing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Morristown Green
You've traveled here to check out Morristown Green, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- On your adventures, you might want to stop and admire First Baptist Church, a local house of prayer. If you want to spend a bit of time inside, be sure to inquire about visiting times first.
- Inline Morristown is a great area to take the kids and do something new.
- An important historical location, Fort Nonsense is a place to visit to really get a feel for a past era.
- Attend a performance and appreciate a few of the exhibits that are showcased at Mayo Performing Arts Center.
- If you are searching for somewhere to contemplate the spiritual aspects of our existence, head over to St. Peter's Episcopal Church.
To get to Morristown Green, you can try catching a train. The nearest station, Morristown, is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.