Thinking about visiting Cape Liberty Cruise Port on your next getaway?
Newark, where it is located, lies 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Trenton.
Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Fort Place Bed & Breakfast is the best place to book a room if you're planning to stay close to Cape Liberty Cruise Port.
Not too far away, there are some economical accommodations the perfect choice for making your budget last longer. The Chelsea Savoy Hotel and the Off Soho Suites Hotel are recommended.
You've earned some time at one of the high-end hotels in the area. Fabulous choices would have to be the Gramercy Park Hotel and Trump Soho New York.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Liberty Cruise Port
If you want to pack as much as possible into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Take some time to solemnly reflect on the past by spending some time at Staten Island September 11 Memorial.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Staten Island Museum will surely help you become more invested in the land and its people during your vacation.
- Are you looking for a nice spot to relax? Have a look at New York Harbor, a delightful bay.
- Take time to picture what it might have been like to live here long ago as you admire Borough Hall, a historic government building.
- Want some time out from the flurry and fuss of modern life? Enjoy a jog in Major Barrett Triangle, a green urban oasis.