Whether you'd like to snowboard or ski or just play in the snow, Mountain Creek Ski Resort is the perfect place for laughter and adventure.
You'll find it in Vernon, roughly 70 miles (113 kilometers) out of the state capital, Trenton.
There are 2 accommodations in the area, so you'd be wise to book ahead of time. The Minerals Hotel and Alpine Haus are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mountain Creek Ski Resort.
You don't need to journey too far to find an inexpensive place to rest your head. There are a small number of places a short drive away. You can make inquiries at the Quality Inn near Mountain Creek and the Appalachian Motel.
Take a brief drive of 3 miles (5 kilometers) and you will find the Grand Cascades Lodge, an exceptional hotel if you want to spoil yourself.
Do you need a little time out from the work of wandering? Fine food, as well as warm hospitality, makes Hawks Nest (200 McAfee Vernon Road, Vernon Township) a pleasurable dinner stop, only 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mountain Creek Ski Resort
You're surely not planning to call it quits after Mountain Creek Ski Resort? Set aside some time to check out what else the area has available:
- Spend a sunny day at Mountain Creek Waterpark, where you can try a wild array of water rides.
- Try Mountain Creek Water Park for an enjoyable skiing vacation. This resort provides everything from equipment rentals to food and beverages.
- Escape to the winter wonderland of Hidden Valley Ski Resort and make the most of the freshly fallen snow.
- Relax and enjoy your getaway at Crystal Springs Golf Resort, a well-known local resort.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or just enjoy sipping wine in casual settings, Cava Winery & Vineyard is an excellent place to try the flavors of the area.