Book a hotel near Mission Santa Cruz, Westside Santa Cruz
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mission Santa Cruz
Mission Santa Cruz Hotel & Travel Guide
Mission Santa Cruz, a site of spiritual importance, is the ideal place to delve into the local religion.
If you've always wanted to go to Santa Cruz, now's the time!
Do you find yourself to be rather particular when it comes to hotels? You will be sure to find something that's right for you here, with 42 accommodation possibilities within an easy commute of Mission Santa Cruz. The Casablanca On The Beach, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good place to start. You might also like to check out the Ocean Lodge, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or the Dream Inn Santa Cruz, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to save some dollars for a rainy day, look no further than some of the low-cost hotels here. The Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Howard Johnson Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two to top your list.
Hang out, unwind and mingle with the locals at Namaste Cafe, which is conveniently located a short distance away. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, check out the food at Los Pinos, a quality eatery that's nearby. Walk a little further down the road and spend an evening taste-testing the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Rush Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Mission Santa CruzOnce you are done with Mission Santa Cruz, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Try to find some wildlife, take some photos and enjoy a walk at Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park.
- Williams-Reynolds House is a local attraction that's tailor-made for history fans.
- In charge of the display and preservation of valuable artworks, Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History is an excellent destination for the art aficionado.
- Every art piece has a fascinating story to tell. At Museum of Art & History, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and learn their stories.
- Wander around the educational exhibits shown at Museum of History & Art at the McPherson Center.
When you want an easy way to reach Mission Santa Cruz, climb aboard the metro and get off at Santa Cruz Big Trees & Pacific Railway-Boardwalk Station, the station that is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.