ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Minneapolis stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Minneapolis hotel, you'll find Nicollet Mall and Minneapolis Convention Center. Target Center and Orpheum Theatre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 20 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 821 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include iPod docks, sofa beds, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Hilton Minneapolis ratings based on 62 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Minneapolis
Do Not Book this Place
About the Hilton MinneapolisLocation 1001 Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Hilton Minneapolis offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You'll find a business center on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 77,000 square feet (7 square meters) and includes a conference center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Minneapolis. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Minneapolis hotel.
- 1 building
- 821 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 77,000 sq ft of conference space
- 7 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1992
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) (15.8 km / 9.8 mi)
- Train station: St. Paul - Minneapolis Station (9.5 km / 5.9 mi)
- Metro station: Nicollet Mall Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Minneapolis offers 821 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 50-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Microwaves and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Ten 01 Social - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hilton
- Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Minneapolis Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.