Book a hotel near Miami Airport Convention Center, Miami
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Miami Airport Convention Center
Miami Airport Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your time at Miami Airport Convention Center. It's a well-established venue for all types of functions.
It's just one of the many things to see and do in the wonderful city of Miami.
Even though there's a nice selection of 15 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Miami Airport Convention Center, it'd be a good idea to book in advance to ensure that you get the best deal available. The Cambria Hotel & Suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon, the Intercontinental at Doral Miami and the HYATT house Miami Airport are a few that are well-liked, and just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're after a bed that won't break the budget, a handful of inexpensive hotels are available a short stroll away. You'll find the Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Days Inn - Miami International Airport is a meager 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
You needn't be rich and famous to book a room at one of the upscale hotels that are located a short drive away. To avoid disappointment, it may be a good idea to book well ahead of time. Try The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami and Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables.
Sit back, smell the coffee and mingle with the locals at Shepherd Artisan Coffee, which is just around the corner. Or, perhaps you can take a table near the window at Rioja Grille. It's close at hand and renowned for serving up delicious fare. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're allowed to enjoy a drink or two before bed, and Llerandi's Wine is just another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Miami Airport Convention CenterYou should take advantage of your time here by checking out the region's other attractions after you've visited Miami Airport Convention Center:
- If business is your thing, you might enjoy seeing Waterford at Blue Lagoon.
- Shop 'til you drop at Mall of the Americas, a popular retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Metromover isn't only a main public transport hub. You can also stop by and appreciate it as an important landmark in the region.
- Get to know the variety of animal species at Miami Metrozoo and meet some new furry friends!
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear about Adventure Sports Miami Equipment Rentals at one point or another. It's a popular local store.