Book a hotel near Lubbock Premiere Cinema, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lubbock Premiere Cinema
Lubbock Premiere Cinema Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to head on down to Lubbock Premiere Cinema?
You'll discover it in Lubbock, which is 330 miles (531 kilometers) out of the state capital, Austin.
There's a great mix of 16 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lubbock Premiere Cinema, but it's still a smart idea to book in advance. The Embassy Suites Lubbock and the Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest are two good choices, found 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you love a great bargain, there are a couple of cheap hotels close by that are guaranteed to suit your needs. You can book a room at the Comfort Suites Lubbock, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or you may like the Extended Stay America Lubbock - Southwest, which is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
A night or two spent at the Overton Hotel and Conference Center is certain to be a vacation highlight. It is just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Keep the energy levels topped up with some delicious snacks, refreshing beverages or your daily coffee at Auntie Anne's Pretzels (6002 Slide Road, Lubbock). If you're planning to eat out, walk on over to The Scene Bistro Grill & Balcony Bar (6002 Slide Rd, Lubbock) and see if the dishes are what you're looking for.
Other Things to Do Near Lubbock Premiere CinemaYou can discover a variety of other attractions after your trip to Lubbock Premiere Cinema:
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and discover the ideal memento at South Plains Mall.
- Let yourself be swept away by the music and the movements of the technically trained dancers at Ballet Lubbock.
- Have a splash around in the water-based attractions at Texas Water Rampage. Make sure you take your sunscreen and hat!
- Take a few moments by yourself for some contemplation while you pay your respects at Lubbock War Memorial.
- Go to Huneke Park, a grassy getaway, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your surroundings.