Book a hotel near Museum of Texas Tech University, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Museum of Texas Tech University
Museum of Texas Tech University Hotel & Travel Guide
Museum of Texas Tech University is one of those excellent landmarks that is sure to stick in your memory until well after you return home.
To find it, you'll need to travel 330 miles (531 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin, until you get to Lubbock.
Even though there's a nice selection of 12 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Museum of Texas Tech University, it would be a good idea to book in advance so that you get the best deal possible. A lot of tourists recommend the Overton Hotel and Conference Center, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Staybridge Suites Lubbock, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Woodrow House Bed and Breakfast, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Stretch your money further by booking a room at one of the low cost hotels that are conveniently located nearby. Two examples are the Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center / Lubbock and the Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock, which are located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need a second wind, keep your brain alive with a welcome kick of caffeine. You can try a cup of coffee from 7-Eleven, just a short walk away. An ideal choice for anyone looking for something more substantial is Jumbo Joe's Burgers. Once again, you won't wander too far to find it. And if the sun's setting light brings on a sudden thirst, head over to Fourth Street Sports Bar for a cool beer or a relaxing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Texas Tech UniversityYou can maximize your time here by heading over to the area's other attractions once you're done with Museum of Texas Tech University:
- Visit the National Ranching Heritage Center, where you'll probably enjoy some of what's on display and discover something new.
- Gain insight into the history of Texas Tech University with a prearranged tour of the campus grounds.
- Develop your swing and perhaps also shave a few strokes from your score at Rawls Course.
- No matter how many entertaining activities you discover while you are here, some time spent at Vietnam Archives at Texas Tech will open your eyes to the spirit of the students here.
- Take a break and relax in Maxey Park, an urban oasis.