Book a hotel near Covenant Lakeside Hospital, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Covenant Lakeside Hospital
Covenant Lakeside Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking for a hotel that's close by to Covenant Lakeside Hospital?
It's located in Lubbock, roughly 330 miles (531 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
Even though there's a good selection of 7 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Covenant Lakeside Hospital, it's always wise to book early so that you get the best deal you can. A lot of people have had a good experience at the Woodrow House Bed and Breakfast, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center / Lubbock, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
There are a couple of inexpensive hotels nearby that might be right for you. Some examples are the Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock and the Guest House Inn & Extended Stay, which are 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can't surpass the Overton Hotel and Conference Center for sophistication around here. You will only have to drive approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers) to get there.
If you are feeling worn out from all the sightseeing, stop for a minute and treat yourself to a much-needed coffee break at Otto's Granary, just a short walk away. Is your stomach still growling? El Chico Cafe is also close by and offers patrons a more substantial dining experience. Don't forget that you're on a break. You're allowed to have a couple of drinks before heading back to the hotel, and Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen is just another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Covenant Lakeside HospitalApart from Covenant Lakeside Hospital, visitors often stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- You never need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Maxey Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Revisit your college days with a scheduled visit to Texas Tech University.
- If you're mad about golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Rawls Course.
- If you're in the mood for a little education, see what's displayed at Museum of Texas Tech University.
- Vietnam Archives at Texas Tech is not merely an institution for academia, but also a beacon of hope for the area's locals.