ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Downtown Las Vegas resort places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas Convention Center. Fashion Show Mall and University of Nevada-Las Vegas are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Casino, spa tub
This romantic resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and free valet parking. Enjoy the 2 outdoor pools and get free self parking.
WiFi, LED TVs
In addition to LED TVs with cable channels, the 2419 guestrooms offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Premium bedding, free newspapers, and hair dryers are also available.
Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino ratings based on 961 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Feb 6, 2019 by Dustin H.
Thank you for your honest feedback. It is with heavy regret for us to learn of the poor service received from our staff. Please accept our sincere apologies for this matter. As for the resort fee credits, were you able to speak to our accounting team by chance?
About the Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoLocation 129 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 26 November to 31 January:
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a waterslide, and a spa tub. There are 9 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. A casino, a nightclub, and a fitness center are also featured at the business-friendly Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Self parking and valet parking are free.
- 2419 guestrooms or units
- 4 buildings
- 9 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 5 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Onsite shopping
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (14 km / 8.7 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino offers 2419 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Las Vegas resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino has 9 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Under a vault of 2 million light bulbs and employing a 550,000-watt sound system, a 4-block pedestrians-only stretch of downtown Las Vegas called Fremont Street Experience presents periodic sound-and-light shows from dusk to midnight. Other day-and-night entertainment on the street includes live music, classic-car displays, and holiday festivals. Like 9 other downtown casino hotels, this resort opens directly onto Fremont Street, creating a lively flow of pedestrian traffic.
Dance the night away at Gold Diggers, Golden Nugget's spot for cocktails, DJs, and balcony views overlooking the Fremont Street Experience. It is open nights Wednesday - Sunday.
Soft lighting, ornate canopies, and brass chandeliers harkening back to the original resort's "gambling hall" distinguish the high-energy casino, which offers 45,000 square feet of slots, video poker, video keno, blackjack, craps, roulette, Pai Gow poker, Caribbean poker, and race and sports betting. In addition, the Golden Nugget offers a 13-table smoke-free poker room with daily Texas Hold'em tournaments.
The 24 Karat Club offers complimentary membership cards that reward slot and video-poker play with cash and/or comps redeemable for food, beverages, and discounted guestrooms. Table-game play also earns comps and discounts.
Age restrictions may apply to entertainment options. Schedules are subject to change without notice.
The Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino includes a seasonal outdoor pool surrounding a live-shark tank with a 3-story waterslide that goes rights through the middle of the tank. An adults-only infinity pool is available on the third floor. The on-site health spa offers a variety of treatments, fitness equipment, salon services, spa tub, saunas, and steam rooms (additional fees may apply).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 60 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must be at least 21 years old to access the Hideout Pool. Guests 20 and younger may access the property's other pool. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36.16 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.99 and USD 18.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 60 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 45.20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Golden Nugget
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas
- Nugget Golden
- Golden Nugget Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Golden Nugget
- Golden Nugget Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel Casino
- Golden Nugget Casino Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget Hotel Casino
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Casino
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.