A trip to Kualoa Beach Park is a fantastic way to make the most of your next break.
Kaneohe, approximately 10 miles (16 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
After a busy day out, you will be able to go back to your room relatively quickly for some well-earned rest and relaxation. If you want to stay in the area, there's only 1 option. On strolling out of the Paradise Bay Resort, it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Kualoa Beach Park.
Other Things to Do Near Kualoa Beach Park
After your time at Kualoa Beach Park, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- If you love being out on the water, find out about the various activities at Turtle's Paddle Adventures.
- Wander around Senator Fong's Plantation & Gardens and marvel at the various plants, flowers and trees. Young and old travelers alike will learn something new about their favorite species.
- If you're hoping to find somewhere to peacefully think about the religious aspects of our existence, make your way to Aloha Ke Akua Chapel.
- Take in the fresh, salty air and listen to the sounds of children laughing when you spend the afternoon at Ahupua'a O Kahana State Park.
- Heʻeia Kea Harbor is the perfect place to take a walk by the water's edge.